Anonymous

What is the best job you've had?

Why did you like it so much and how long were you there for?

I'm looking for a different job to get some more cash in and to maybe get a few friends, what could be recommended?

• John

Playing with stock options.

• A job shouldn't be just about the money. You're there because you're interested in the company and you actually enjoy doing the work. 

I work in a ware house and I do like my job. It's challenging, but I like challenges and I'm one of their top contributors. I'm also an essential worker, so at this time I have to work. My area is also enforcing social distancing,  (which I can do at work) and you can get fined for not doing practicing it. The company I work for has pretty good perks, some of which have had to be put on hold due to covid 19. 

As for friends, you're not really there to socialize but if you manage to make a few friends / connections then that's okay.

dealing drugs....

I Worked At Walmart As An Overnight stocker

My best job was working at a mattress store. I worked there from 1999 until the store closed in 2003. I had all sorts of friends there, everyday was fun.