Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it possible to get a penis enlargement surgery or pill that actually works in the UK?

I have a really small penis and it makes it hard for me to get close to anyone. I have been going out with this girl and she is perfect. Shes stunning, smart, has a great personality, is funny. But when ever she suggests doing anything in the bedroom I always come up with excuses. I always hoped it would get bigger when i was a teenager but i never. Is 1 and a half inches hard and its skinny. I really wish I had one that was even a little bit bigger and thicker. I really want this relationship to work out but obviously its not like I'm going to have an enlargement surgery in a weeks time then to sleep with her but having a really small penis really has effected my life in a negative way. I get to scared to let anyone at all see it. If there is anything please suggest it and tell me what its called. Also what should I do about this girl. I dont want to loose her but clearly I have body image problems. And problems with my confidence 

You may be surprised to find that the size of your penis is not a issue with her. It isn't for most women. The truth is they get their stimulation and orgasms from the front of their vagina and their clit so you don't need a long penis. How you treat her is much more important than anything else. If it were me I would go for it. 

Well there isn't anything you can do about it. The enlargement surgery may help however there are side effects.

• shroud

no, none of that stuff works, and surgery is dangerous while doing very little, some guys have have gained an inch some have stayed the same size

Pills have limited helpfulness. Surgery is risky and doesn't often work. The best thing is garlic and cloves. And excercise. Most likely your size is fine anyway.

• Roddy

Your penis size is genetically determined and there are no pills, devices or exercises that will permanently and safely change it.

You don't say how old you are, but you may still have some time before the end of puberty for your penis to grow naturally.

• Sky

No.  Every pill or other purchased product that claims to enlarge the penis is a scam, nothing more.  There is no pill that can make the penis grow more than its erect size.  Surgical options are also very slim.  The only one I've ever heard of is one that severs the tendon connecting the penis to the pubic bone.  That allows it to grow a bit longer since it doesn't have that tether holding it back, but without that tendon to pull against as it grows erect it no longer has any ability to stand up when erect any more.  Plus there is also the possibility of complications that can result in partial or total impotence.  It's not worth it.

• Mark

Nopers. Quit wasting time, money and energy on what doesn't exist. Think about it: IF there honestly was some magical pill or surgical procedure which increased penis size, it'd be a bestseller. There isn't.

• patty

see your doctor if concerned