Snoopy
Snoopy asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

I was born in January 86 am I an ox or a tiger ?

I was told if you are born around the new year you are both. I don't believe in this very much but why the animals. I read today cows are the most empathetic animals and I a a HSP. Do these animals represent any of those traits in astrology too? E.g. chicken is confident mouse is smart, dog is loyal, horse is caring, bunny is astute, tiger is brave, dragon is fantastic, snake is warm, monkey is playful and goat cowers, pig is a hedonist, etc? 

Or are these constellations too?

Because I know the snake is a constellation but I only heard of the bear I think the dog constellations. I don't recall the other ones. I guess the bull too.

Why the disclaimer? Believing a little bit is like being a little pregnant. You either do or don’t. If you are rational and basing beliefs on evidence, astrology doesn’t have it. 

Chinese is just as made up, just like the rest. No consistency. It’s calendar based, no sky observations.

Do you like thinking everyone is programmed robots?