Is it True 'male singers' is better than female singers?

I think yeah

• Favourite answer

In my playlist It's almost 99.9% male singers because They made better song lyrics and I feel it than female singers They are just singing I can't FEEL IT some female singer messed up

• patty

i

asked my brother if he liked a certain male singer andhe said not really as he is not gay

Not even close to true.  Your chosen best answer is dead wrong, just so you know.

The majority of professional singers are male, that much is true.  There are thousands of theories as to why, but none of them matter because nobody really cares.  But when women take the microphone, they don't need to compete against men or anyone else.  They do just fine all on their own.

Female vocalists have risen to the top in every style, genre, flavour, or whatever other category of music you can think of.  I'm a very experienced (and slightly good) male vocalist, but I'm nowhere close to Dolly Parton, Aretha Franklin, Joan Jett, Whitney Houston, Janis Joplin, Grace Slick, Karen Greening (aka Lee Aaron), Doro Pesch, Anne Wilson, Reba McIntyre or Tina Turner.

Any one of those ladies can mop the floor with my skinny rocker butt any time they want, and you don't even qualify to open for the opening act of any one of them.

Yeah...... Legends Never die😉

So weird but Many male singers is better than female singers. Some of thier songs can Make U Cry 

Female voice also sounds like They are crying...When they sing LOL

You must be pretty young and immature to even  entertain such an idea. Do you feel that that statement is true? You're entitled to your opinion, because that's all that is, an opinion.

Yeah and Some people hate feminine voice 

i think it depends on the person, not their gender

• glcang

If you learn English, you will have more responses about the question rather than people correcting you.

Your opinion is your opinion. Does anyone really care?