promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Trump could be responsible for 100,000-240,000 American coronavirus deaths (Based on current data). When will he be impeached & prosecuted?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm really interested in the sort of mental gymnastics that goes into this train of thought, honestly please get back to me about this.

This is a natural disaster. If you want to point a finger point it at the Chinese Communist Party. They knew about this virus all the way back in September. They chose to censor anyone who spoke about it, execute whistleblowers, downplay it's severity to the global community, and even go as far as to extract other countries of their medical supplies. That is how we got to where we are now. Going forward, it is time for the ENTIRE WORLD to come together and re-consider our relationship with the CCP.

A word of advice, this is a real issue, not the debunked wage gap, not a micro-aggression, or whatever other fallacy you could possibly craft your identity around. We need to COME TOGETHER as a country and only then can we overcome this struggle. This is not time to inject wedge issues or try and make partisan gains. I have some criticism's with Trump's response, but in general his response has been overwhelmingly better than any other country barring South Korea and Taiwan. His response is supported by the majority of our Country. It is time to believe in our leader, the next few weeks are going to be tough, being bitter will only make them worse.

• aaaa5 days agoReport

Trump had 45 days of doing nothing. Did not order PPE. Sitting on his hand blaming everybody else. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

What a load of horse poop. Trump is NOT responsible for ANY deaths. But those on the LEFT have a lot of blood on their hands. Consider the following. [It's a lot to read - but if you want to LEARN anything... READ IT ALL]

FEBRUARY 02, 2020 New York City Health Commissioner Oxirus Barbot said, "There is NO REASON NOT to take the subway - NOT to take the bus - NOT to go to your favorite restaurant - And certainly NOT to miss the parade next Sunday." On FEBRUARY 16, 2020 she tweeted, "As a doctor I can say there is no reason to avoid ANY neighborhood because of the coronavirus. As a New Yorker, I know that ANY discrimination is abhorrent and unacceptable." [A comment she made when she discovered that some NYC cab drivers were avoiding Chinese neighborhoods to avoid picking up Chinese passengers.

FEBRUARY 16, 2020 Mark D. Levine Chair of New York City Council Health Committee tweeted, "In powerful show of defiance of coronavirus scare, huge crowds gathering in NYC's Chinatown for ceremony ahead of annual LunarNewYear parade. Chants of "be strong Wuhan!" If you are staying away, you are missing out! [along with his tweet are photos of the huge crowd]

MARCH 02, 2020 Bill de Blasio - the MAYOR of New York City tweeted, "Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the first: Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true story + set in Italy, it would this film. 

• 2 months ago

NO... You are not even a real american.. your a foreign troll trying to start rumors like the FAKE IMPEACHMENT. HE has done more to help than any DEMOCRIT HAS.

• thomas2 months agoReport

right

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is not a subject for impeachment.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nancy Pelosi and her associates ACTIVELY OPPOSED his actions they are now demanding. If ANYONE is responsible for inadequate response, it IS NOT the President.

Based on current data, there won't be anywhere CLOSE to than number of deaths and most of those that die would have died if the entire country went into full lock down in January.

• ...Show all comments
    • canadacraig
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the first: Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true story + set in Italy, it would this film. "

• 2 months ago

He has been impeached..................

probably he will never be prosecuted or considered responsible for the deaths from Coronavirus.

• 2 months ago

You know, maybe if you Dems weren't quite so intent on the supposed "crimes" of the President, more attention could have been focused on the coming storm that now rains upon our heads.

If you don't like him, don't vote for him.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The virus itself will be responsible for all virus deaths, not your political boogeyman. Isn't that just like a troll to never let a tragic situation go to waste?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is that you, Rachel Madcow?

• 2 months ago

if only Yahoo! had a critical shortage of masks....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.