how to forcefully comment on my abusers yourube video and channel to let the world know about my suffering and his crime?

That scumbag disabled my comments after I started writing about him beeing rapist and scumbag

Hi. The situation is that You CAN'T "Let the world know about" anything until it's been proven by a court of law & prosecuted.

Your ONLY course of action with this is to file a legal claim against Him, which has Him arrested, & He goes through a full court case & trial or pleads out of it, etc..

And when the case is over AND HE LOSES, You are free to post ONLY THE FACTS wherever You decide to, as long as it's not to cause Him anything lost or physical or emotional harm.

G'Luck!!!

• Nickname

It’s a fact he abused and raped me so why should that scumbag have any rights at all. It’s not that easy to go to court 14 y later and while living in another country.

Upload your own video naming and shaming him.