Mya asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 4 months ago

why is there screaming in my head?

if i hear voices screaming in my head sometimes before i go to sleep what is that? its a female voice and she sound like she’s being hurt very bad. she starts out singing a song and then she is screaming random words and sentences. she does this for 5-10 minutes and it’s not every night. can you maybe give me some answers?

I am 12 years old. so idk if that effects anything...

You probably have Schizophrenia. It is a psychological disorder that can sometimes be harmful if not treated well.  You should tell your doctor about it then they will refer you to a psychiatrist. 

it sounds like an auditory hallucination, which sounds frightening. I recommend you listen to some relaxing music, firmly tell yourself it's not real, tell your parents and they'll get you a psychiatrist. Are you suffering from depression or other mental illnesses? Maybe see a therapist too, it will get you the help you need. the idea of screaming in your head sounds horrible, and I hope you get better.

You should seek medical help. The answer to your problem is not on this site. 

• Ben

You need to fill your head with nice things, perhaps listen to some Christian worship music or read the Bible. Possibly even see a pastor about it.

That sounds like something you should see a mental health specialist about.