Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My boyfriend doesn't love me than why does he act like this?

My bf broke up and returned to my life saying that he missed me and loves me. But he has become a bit distant and cold. We don't talk that much but he makes sure that I receive a good morning text and good night text every day . He also says'I love you' but I don't think so this is true. Why does he do this when he doesn't really love me? How do I know this?

I am quite sure he is dating someone else as he is online most of the time but doesn't text me

Give Rob "Favourite Answer", as it's right on the money & virtually word-for-word what I'd have written.  You're being used because you're letting it happen.  Good luck to you! 

• R L

He acts like this because you allow it. A healthy relationship is based on open and honest communication, trust, respect and passionate sex life....Does your relationship have those 4 things which is a solid foundation? Then you need to move on and find a healthy relationship....Rob