Vocational school with certs and possible job placement for I.T., or 2 years for associates in I.t. With no certs? ?

Trying to make a tough decision here. New to I.T. With no experience in the field. I have a 7 month vocational school that offers about 6 certs, A+ , network +, fundamentals +, and security+ being some of them. Also with possible job placement. Not certain. That or associates of applied science in pc repair and networking. Which should I go for?? I’m not count on making a **** ton when I get out of school, Atleast maybe 14 or 15 an hour entry level is all I’m asking for. Which would be best? What would employers care about most without having experience? I’m great in customer service and have tons of experience, but like I said, no I.T. 

• keerok

If your goal is for employment at the earliest possible time with credentials, go vocational. If you want to earn more even if it takes longer before you can start, get a college degree. Assoc? That's just the first 2 years of college. By itself, it's pretty much useless.

I see you have been asking questions like this for the last year.  Before taking any classes I would check with the companies you would like to work for and see what job requirements they have.  That way you will know if you are wasting your time doing certs when you really should be going for a degree.  I worked in IT for 12 years at one company and they would not even let you interview for an entry level position without a 4 year Bachelor's degree in either Business Information Systems or Computer Science.