How to connect to Wi-Fi on a Wi-Fi compatible device?

What is needed? What action is needed by a person to connect?

• Juan

For me I had a friend called MURGAS I went straight to a KIOSK after the car crash I said to them do you know anything about MURGAS they said straight away we have this tobacco for you they used to say is the music from Uruguay complain is called MURGAS the complain went so big you can't imagine

• keerok

Enable the wifi feature. Go to the wifi hotspots list and select the connection you wish to use. If this is the first time you will connect to that device, enter the password. If you don't know the password, ask the owner of that hotspot or router for it. If successfully entered, you now have wifi.

Assuming you are near the WiFi network, on the device, look for the name of the WiFi network, select it and tap the "Connect" button. You'll also need to know the network's password if it requires one.