promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

do you agree with feminists who demand that feminism should be in charge of covid 19 policies...?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I was going to use the hard copy of that as toilet paper, but I realized it was already full of sheet.    

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Kevin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If the feminists truly had their way , they would release a virus that ONLY targeted those with a Y Chromosome & was 100 % fatal !!

• 2 months ago

No such demand. Not in that document, nor anywhere else. It's also nonsense because "feminism" can't be put in charge of anything. It's a movement, not an organization.

But I agree with the reasonable coronavirus policies that document actually advocates for.

Another loaded question presupposing one of Mick's delusions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Women should be in charge of everything. Obviously men have failed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Please actually read the document and tell me which policies within it are unreasonable.

I admit, the fact that it comes from people jumping up and down and saying "do what we feminists tell you to do" is a pretty poor start, but I don't see these policies generally as being a bad thing.

As Mark says, "99% of what they want is being done".  Although I question the 99% piece of hyperbole, his point is well taken:  Common sense shouldn't be tarnished by the mouth that speaks it.

Ignore the messenger and read and think for yourself.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I don’t agree.  Feminists have no business trying to influence vivid 19 policy.  

Hopefully whatever government agency received those feminist demands will simply junk it and not reply to them.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Feminist groups thinking the government should follow their demands rather than listen to the CDC and other health organizations: that comes as no great surprise.   The feminist ego knows no bounds.   

• 2 months ago

"do you agree with feminists who demand that feminism should be in charge of covid 19 policies...?"

Yeah right !?!   About as much as I agree with the KKK or BLM groups demands for how the government should handle the pandemic.  <sarcasm>

We can clearly see that feminists have stuck their gynocentric noses right into this pandemic crises.  Look here:

https://feministallianceforrights.org/blog/2020/03...

Their "policy" .... a demand to be able to dictate the terms of what -THEY FEEL- is equitable, is so horrendously gynocentric, that they lump all women in with every other ACTUAL marginalized group.  They are so blatantly pathetic with their demands here.  They feel a strong entitlement to dictate to governments what -THEIR- opinion is on this matter,  and how -THEY- define an equitable governmen response.  They truly feel that anywhere where a male might be in a position of authority, they would just leave women out of the process.  That is because that is -exactly how they operate-.

Good grief!

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

99 percent of what they want everyone to do is being done.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.