do you agree with feminists who demand that feminism should be in charge of covid 19 policies...?

I was going to use the hard copy of that as toilet paper, but I realized it was already full of sheet.    

• Kevin

If the feminists truly had their way , they would release a virus that ONLY targeted those with a Y Chromosome & was 100 % fatal !!

No such demand. Not in that document, nor anywhere else. It's also nonsense because "feminism" can't be put in charge of anything. It's a movement, not an organization.

But I agree with the reasonable coronavirus policies that document actually advocates for.

Another loaded question presupposing one of Mick's delusions.

Women should be in charge of everything. Obviously men have failed.

• Elana

Please actually read the document and tell me which policies within it are unreasonable.

I admit, the fact that it comes from people jumping up and down and saying "do what we feminists tell you to do" is a pretty poor start, but I don't see these policies generally as being a bad thing.

As Mark says, "99% of what they want is being done".  Although I question the 99% piece of hyperbole, his point is well taken:  Common sense shouldn't be tarnished by the mouth that speaks it.

Ignore the messenger and read and think for yourself.

No I don’t agree.  Feminists have no business trying to influence vivid 19 policy.  

Hopefully whatever government agency received those feminist demands will simply junk it and not reply to them.  

Feminist groups thinking the government should follow their demands rather than listen to the CDC and other health organizations: that comes as no great surprise.   The feminist ego knows no bounds.   

"do you agree with feminists who demand that feminism should be in charge of covid 19 policies...?"

Yeah right !?!   About as much as I agree with the KKK or BLM groups demands for how the government should handle the pandemic.  <sarcasm>

We can clearly see that feminists have stuck their gynocentric noses right into this pandemic crises.  Look here:

https://feministallianceforrights.org/blog/2020/03...

Their "policy" .... a demand to be able to dictate the terms of what -THEY FEEL- is equitable, is so horrendously gynocentric, that they lump all women in with every other ACTUAL marginalized group.  They are so blatantly pathetic with their demands here.  They feel a strong entitlement to dictate to governments what -THEIR- opinion is on this matter,  and how -THEY- define an equitable governmen response.  They truly feel that anywhere where a male might be in a position of authority, they would just leave women out of the process.  That is because that is -exactly how they operate-.

Good grief!

.

• Mark

99 percent of what they want everyone to do is being done.