Jack asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Do you think Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is good enough to stay at Manchester United or not?And if you don't who do you think should replace him?

• August

Difficult one. Recently, the results have been good and the signings have been first class but a 3 year contract is a gamble for this novice.

Mauricio Pochettino is still around but i wonder just what difference he would make-would he kick out Pogba now and not wait for contract to end. I really wonder if Fergie still has an influence there  

• Wokaz

As much as people like to mock him, I do honestly think he's the best man for the job right now. He knows the club like the back of his hand and most importantly he gets results, these days people just love to jump on a bandwagon as soon as any club has a slump in form. Also how can United buy the correct players for a philosophy if the manager keeps changing every 5 minutes?

If he were to be replaced, I'm sure United fans will want Pochettino or Ten Hag but I can't see either considering it. Here's their realistic targets:

1. Massimiliano Allegri - established manager who is without a club but I don't think he'd be a good fit personally.

2. Laurent Blanc - former United player who might be worth a shot if he'd like to return to management.

3. Eddie Howe - despite Bournemouth having a bad season, Howe is still an impressive manager with potential to manage a big club.