How come most Bands don't tour in SouthEast Asia?

I know the Beatles had problems in Manila back in 1966 but it seems most Rock bands like 

Boston, Metallica,  Van Halen, Ozzy, Zeppelin, Scorpions, Guns N Roses, Journey, Aerosmith, Beach Boys, Rolling Stones and even artists now they don't visit to Tour in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, Laos, and Cambodia...is it due to diplomatic relations? Is there music blocked in those countries? Most bands will tour in the United STates and Canada then a South American tour then Europe with some in the U.K. I saw Metallica in the U.S.S.R and India before.

The Stones did go to Cuba!

• boris

They are tiny sh*t hole countries. Probably very few fans also.

Not enough of a fan base. Finances also play a role if a stadium or venue is only half-full.

• Steve

I dont know for sure, but it may be because there arent many people who speak english in those countries.

• Jake

that is true

The Beatles toured Hong Kong. Whitney Houston had concerts in Hong Kong also. Many of the countries you mention are poor ones. The Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam for example. South Korea was still pretty poor back in the 1990s.

• Jake

Wow I did not know that.