When could I file a claim for unemployment?

I have several questions.  Here's my current situation though. 

My work laid me as well as everyone off because of the covid 19 virus (3/28 was last day).  I got a call on Monday(3/30) that I was terminated because of a workforce reduction. On Sunday (3/31)I filed a claim for unemployment. Considering that I was terminated this week il get a my paycheck for my previous work week, the following week il get my final paycheck to cash out on my vacation time and I might get money for severance on that same day of my paycheck for vacation time (4/9) or the following week (4/16).

Sooo my questions are: 

1. Considering that I filed a claim (3/29)before I was terminated (3/30) and il be getting my final paycheck (4/9) along with my severance (on either 4/9 or 4/16) I should not file for my voucher on 4/5 because of the fact?

2. If the answer is yes then I should file another claim because of my vacation time paycheck (which wil be received on 4/9) on 4/16 because of the required one gap between filing a claim for unemployment for receiving vacation time? 

3. Does receiving severance pay have anything to do with unemployment? If it does should I file a claim for unemployment the week after i received it? (On 4/16 or 4/23[if I get severance on the 16th])? 

I hope this makes sense... so many dates.  Il be happy to clarify anything if you're confused.  Lol

• Pat

File all of your claims and let them figure it out.

When you receive a check has nothing to do with unemployment. It is based only on the week for which you are being paid.

• Eva

You cannot collect unemployment for any days that you are being paid. You have to report vacation pay and severance pay to them. They won't pay you unemployment until your severance runs out.