promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Would this be a bad reason to quit my job?

I've been working at a port cleaning bathrooms, and emptying trashes for almost a year. Ever since what's going on has happened I've been trying to take extra precautions by wiping down entire doors, and door knobs. The thing is. I can think of so much more that that, that I could wipe down. The trash can lids spread through out the park. The metal dog despencer pots. All the knobs, and licks that my co workers touch. Also, in the bathrooms I'll only dry mop the floors if it looks dirty. That's what I was trained to do, and than mop its with water and pine sole on fridays. All these extra precautions take me too long, because I only have 4 hours to do everything, and its overwhelming. I dont like the fact that I'm responsible for making sure people dont die. If I quit this job now, than I doubt I'd be able to get another one, because I was a terrible job hopper before.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Take my own advice when I tell ya

that *any* reason is a darn good 1 to

quit your own job my sad 'lil friend 

yo cuz :-)

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

You HAVE a job, quitting would just leave you with no money and nothing to do.  I know it is hard but you HAVE a job and there are thousands of people out there who want or need one.  Just be methodical and keep doing what you are doing.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.