Allie
Allie asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Would you rather have chicken and dumplings, macaroni and cheese, macaroni and beef, or spaghetti and meatballs?

Macaroni and cheese, macaroni and beef, and spaghetti and meatballs! Hope This Helped! 

chicken and dumplings and mac and cheese. Sorry if we were supposed answer just one. But I couldn't make my mind between them

• GB

Chicken and dumplings. I am not keen on pasta.

• SW-6

I love me some spaghetti and meatballs, but love mac and cheese a teeny bit more.  You should be ashamed of yourself asking such a torturous and cruel question to the hungry and getting ready to make dinner!  :)

Mac and cheese please.

MACARONI AND CHEESE

My mom's chicken and dumplings. Yum!

Change the dumplings to biscuits. Otherwise, pasta and meatballs - I rotate between spaghetti, linguine and buccatini.

• abcdef

Any or all - love 'em all.

depends on what type of "dumplings" are in your chicken and dumplings.  I have seen "dumplings" that look like thick noodles and I have seen dumplings that looked like steamed biscuits and everything in between. 

But I think I would have to choose between the Mac-N-Cheese or the spaghetti and meatballs. Tough choice! 

If the Mac-N-Cheese is baked and includes bacon I would have to say that would be my first choice.  If it is stove top or the boxed stuff I would have to go for the spaghetti and meatballs.(ok, I have put way more thought into this than I should have...thank you "sheltering in place"!)