promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Allie
Lv 4
Allie asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Would you rather have chicken and dumplings, macaroni and cheese, macaroni and beef, or spaghetti and meatballs?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Macaroni and cheese, macaroni and beef, and spaghetti and meatballs! Hope This Helped! 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

chicken and dumplings and mac and cheese. Sorry if we were supposed answer just one. But I couldn't make my mind between them

• GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Chicken and dumplings. I am not keen on pasta.

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I love me some spaghetti and meatballs, but love mac and cheese a teeny bit more.  You should be ashamed of yourself asking such a torturous and cruel question to the hungry and getting ready to make dinner!  :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Mac and cheese please.

• 2 months ago

MACARONI AND CHEESE

• 2 months ago

My mom's chicken and dumplings. Yum!

• 2 months ago

Change the dumplings to biscuits. Otherwise, pasta and meatballs - I rotate between spaghetti, linguine and buccatini.

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Any or all - love 'em all.

• 2 months ago

depends on what type of "dumplings" are in your chicken and dumplings.  I have seen "dumplings" that look like thick noodles and I have seen dumplings that looked like steamed biscuits and everything in between. 

But I think I would have to choose between the Mac-N-Cheese or the spaghetti and meatballs. Tough choice! 

If the Mac-N-Cheese is baked and includes bacon I would have to say that would be my first choice.  If it is stove top or the boxed stuff I would have to go for the spaghetti and meatballs.(ok, I have put way more thought into this than I should have...thank you "sheltering in place"!)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.