Ramadan: is it from Allah ?

Is this coronavirus Allah swt punishment 

Can Allah protect us if we pray salah and read Qur'an 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • anon99
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

No allah is pagan idol no power that is why I am still alive people paid dua to get allah to remove me from planet earth some 60 years ago and i am still here showing allah is Nothing

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is possible.

We have questions or opinions about sports, or wrestling that we want to ask, although we don't know how to get the answers. As a fan I had this experience, and I was able to find 2 sports radio shows that would give you the answers to your questions about anything related to wrestling or sports.

1st sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, it is 3pm ET to 6:30pm ET. Their phone number is, 704-332-0173.

2nd sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET. Their phone number is, 502-571-1080.

Feel free to give them a phone call. Share it with your friends.

• 2 months ago

Do not say if, do it now my brothers and sisters, then rely on Allah alone. May Allah help us for all of our affairs.

• 2 months ago

Yes of course he will protect us if we pray , Read Holy Quran , seek forgiveness and guidance. This is 100 percent obvious as Allah says in the Holy Quran and hadith Qudsi. Read Surah Yaseen and listen to it 

• ...Show all comments
    • Starway2344 weeks agoReport

If you have not studied tafseer of every chapter in The Holy Quran then you aren't qualified to speak about Islam

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, Eid is from Allah, that time when all the good Muslims go out gambling and whoring.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ding Dong
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I do know what it is and it may have nothing to do with gambling and whoring but that's what you do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.