Why does the hooters where I live only hire ratchets?

There are two hooters around where I live, Preston hwy and Dixie hwy Louisville Kentucky.

Both of which they only hire ratchets at, not traditional hooters girls. 

Also there are like 1 or 2 white women working in the whole place, it is generally all black women and the atmosphere in there is black oriented. Think of the movie barber shop for reference. 

Hooters doesn’t manufacture or import their servers. They hire local talent. Sounds like you live in a ratchet area...making you just as much of a tool.

• pmt853

What do you mean by "ratchets"? I'm assuming it's a racially offensive term, maybe I'm mistaken.

Maybe you should try going somewhere else to eat or drink. Nice girls don't want to work in an environment any more than some people don't want to eat there.

• Ana

Don’t waste your money on hooters lol. Bad investment 

Have you ever considered you might be spending too much time at the soft-core porn restaurant?  T its are t its dude, it doesn't matter the color of them.