Does Kobe Bryant deserve to go in the HOF?

Since he got killed in the helicopter crash along with his 13 year old daughter.

Of Course.

He's First Ballot Hall of famer. He's two time Scoring Champion. He's NBA MVP But, I believe He'd have More than Once Like Three or four times as NBA MVP. They robbed Him a lot.

He's also two time NBA Finals MVP, He and Tim Duncan got all Stars MVP But, Kobe got four, He's Forth all time Scoring list and much more,

Yes because he has earned it.

No. He deserves to go in, because he is arguably the 2nd greatest to ever play the game behind Jordan. 

No... at least not first ballot. He may get in eventually tho 

That should not be a question. He is going into the HOF.

Yes.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They discuss all sports topics. If you are interested to call in their sports radio show which is called, "730 The Game" feel free to call them. Their shows phone number is, 704-332-0173. Their radio show is on Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also they have their afternoon show 3pm ET 6:55pm ET.

Another radio show is called, "Jerry Eaves" radio show. It is Monday to Friday, 12:05pm ET to 12:55pm ET. The phone number to the show is 502-571-1080. I am a fan of 2 sports radio shows.

Of course, even that aside he's top 10 all time maybe top 5

• Kathy

I think so, yes.

• Andy

Yes.  He was a great basketball player.

• Bob

Yes he should be in the HOF, I don't like him and think he is way overrated but I still have him as a top 15 player in NBA history.That he got killed in  a helicopter crash along with his 13 year old daughter-AND 7 OTHER PEOPLE-it's amazing how they almost always get left out as if they don't matter, should not affect his going into the HOF.