What is the worst computer brand?

For me is Dell

that totally depends on what configuration you are using. 

Dell, hands- down

Dell, without a doubt...

I have a couple Lenovo laptop and I loathe them. One of these is the Flex 3 which doesn't seem to be 100% compatible with Windows 10. Lenovo never bothered to fix any firmware compatibilities with this laptop. The Flex 3 came out shortly before Windows 10 launched but I have a later model which has Windows 10. The other Lenovo I have has a GTX 950 but it has overheating issues due to poor cooling.

Part of the reason people hate Windows 10 so much is because the PC manufacturers never ironed out firmware issues with the O.S. 

Acer is another brand that has a bad reputation. 

Compaq.......................

I've had all different ones suddenly stop working but a few of those were Dell. When I bought only older computers.

I feel like all the major computer brands have their issues, the best in my opinion is Asus since they have great budget and high end laptops

Its personal preference because all computers can run fine if you look after them. 

I tend to stay away from 'own brands' from stores!

• TomB

Since we are in the Desktop forum...Any that I don't build myself.

I work on computers (excluding Crapples) and have seen all brands break (including Crapples), many use proprietary parts that make upgrades difficult and they all load their machines down with unnecessary bloatware (HP and Dell being the most notorious for it)

• keerok

Dell for me is the best. The worst for me is Acer and Toshiba.