Bump on Belly Button ?

I pierced my belly button about four years ago and it seemed to be healing really, really slowly. Earlier this year I got the jewelry changed and it seemed to get a lot better. 

About a month or so ago I noticed a red bump around it, so I kept the area as clean as possible. It seemed to have some discharge but nothing too bad until I noticed some blood last week also. The bump doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. It isn't itchy or anything, just a bit irritated and mostly just annoying. No funky smell.I am understandably frustrated, given how long I've had it and that it was starting to get better and then this happened. I don't know exactly what is going on here, whether it is infected or something else (hopefully something more simple). I thought of removing the piercing but since I don't know what is going on I am hesitant about doing so. I would really like to avoid a scar so I am leaving it in for now. Going to the doctor isn't really an option right now because of COVID-19, so I am turning to the Internet.The general area around my belly button in the picture is red because I was itching unrelated. It's just the clear one around my piercing. 

Does anyone know what this might be or how to treat it? Past experience with anything similar?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!