- USartboyLv 42 months agoFavourite answer
Gambling often turns into an addiction. Addiction to some things, like exercise, can be a good thing, but with gambling the odds are nearly always against you and should it become an addiction, you can jeopardize your income, savings, and property. Affecting not only you in a negative way, but family members/loved ones that will suffer because of it.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 72 months ago
It can become an addiciton leading to losing all one's money.
- rustbucketLv 62 months ago
People make bets they can't pay if they lose and that can cause a lot of trouble.
- fcas80Lv 72 months ago
It is addictive. Many people gamble with amounts of money they can not afford to lose.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Aster RhoidsLv 72 months ago
Gamble your life savings.