There's a specific file on my laptop that keeps returning after full, permanent deletion.?

On my Laptop's SSD I have a file that keeps returning after deletion. It's only the one, specific file. I'm using Winodws 10 and the file itself is totally empty except for 3 other empty folders. What can I do?

It's called "Lulptulp". I made it myself, and it's in My documents on the c drive. It's not a hidden or protected folder and it's the only file that won't stay deleted.

use internet to find out what that file does ... then re-evaluate as to whether you have a problem. [Why didn't you tell us what the filename is? Shame? Been trolling somewhere you shouldn't have been? Did you run your anti-malware program?]

It's probably being recreated by a program or Windows service. Without knowing what the folders are, that's about all I can speculate on. Empty folders only use a few bytes on a hard drive, so it's not worth worrying about.

• Patrick2 months agoReport

It's called "Lulptulp", I made it myself a while back. It's only a few bytes but I don't like it being there.

And what is this specific file called and where is it located?

• Patrick2 months agoReport

It's called "Lulptulp". I made it myself. It's in my documents on the c:/ drive.

You don't tell any labels, so only guess is there are "hidden" files there.  Leave it alone.

• Patrick2 months agoReport

It's called "Lulptulp". I made it myself.