Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Would you keep having sex with someone if they was not good at it? ?

I was having sex multiple times a day with my friend. I would stay over at his and we would watch films and chill... Basically friends with benefits. 

Now we are not friends he's saying that I wasnt good in bed but he was always the one to make the first move when we did have sex. And it was never just once, it's was always multiple times each day, the days I went round. 

I don't understand why he would keep inviting me round to his if he thought I was rubbish in bed when that's the main reason I'd go to his. 

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Some people get validation from having sex and the attention they're getting

• 6 months ago

He was just using you as a cuum bucket... Drop the NOT FRIEND and move on.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Its not you bad in bed, its him, he cant turn you on, find someone else,

• 6 months ago

I would say to drop him.....................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sounds like an asshole that was just wanting to have sex to be honest. 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That is a big insult!!!!  stop having sex with him!!! n block the heck out of him!!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

*Were* and also if you two are into each other, then go for it and they’ll learn from trial and error. If you aren’t into each other. Then there’s no need to smash.

• 6 months ago

It sounds like he used you and now he is tired of you. Since the "friendship" is over he is verbally attacking you. You may want to get some therapy to sort this out. You apparently have very low self esteem to allow someone to use you like that.

• 6 months ago

i probably wouldnt

• 6 months ago

He's just saying that because you and he are no longer friends.

'Even bad sex is still... sex.' And, practice makes perfect.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.