Legal Implications with Departmentalizing Elementary Grades?

Hello! I am doing a study, and it is required that I find a legal matter involved in the departmentalization of elementary grades. I am not sure if they are any legal matters with it? The only thing I can think of is assigning teachers to teach content areas they don’t like. If anybody can help me out, I would appreciate it so much! Thank you! 

Hi there! We are conducting an analysis, in fact it is required that My spouse and I discover an authorized subject involved in the departmentalization involving basic qualities. We are unclear whenever they are generally just about any authorized things by it? One and the only thing I'm able to imagine can be setting lecturers to explain to written content parts that they don’t similar to. In a case now you may support us out and about, I'd personally regard much! Thanks a lot!