My first Pc build?

So this Pc will set me back around €380 and I was wondering if I made the right choices Apu:Amd Ryzen 3 3200g. Ram: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB SSD: KingstonA400 240GB(really don’t need a lot of space) PSU:EVGA 500 BR MBo: ASRock B450M Pro4. And the case I’ve a Cit Dark Black Mid tower its budget but I’m open to suggestions. This is my first pc and I really don’t want to spend over 400. Kind of more of a project that I’ll be willing to upgrade with graphics card/better storage down the line                                                          

It's not bad. The amd ryzen 3200g has decent graphics built in and you should be able to play any game as long as you lock the fps to 30 on some graphically intensive titles.

• A.J.

I don't know which cit case that is, but all CiT are cheap, low quality, look OK.

You don't state location.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/FWTHrV

but with cheaper case should be 380, plus operating system (Windows) wireless adapter if needed, speakers, headset

The motherboard needs to be current inventory to have the right bios.

AMD put some of their cpu cost into the motherboard core logic, so you pay more for an equal feature motherboard

Can get very nice for more money, but that's always true.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/PWQVCL

For a low budget pc you don't do much better. I would look for reviews of the computer case for people that used it.

You might need a heatsink/fan assembly if it does not come with the APU.

With no clues what you might use that PC box for, what it will be connected to (monitor, keyboard, mouse, other stuff), no way to guess wrong or right.