promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Atheists: Why are you so OBSESSED with God?

You claim you despise the Lord, yet you spend your waking hour OBSESSING about Him. Why is THAT?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

They only want attention, nothing more.

• ...Show all comments
    • Most Atheists in the World do not care about talking with those who believe in a God. Atheists who go into a Religion and Spiritual Forum, indeed lack the mental constitution to realize, this is probably not a forum for them. But hey, they love the attention, that is evident.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

They're just attention seeking, church bashers. They never talk about other religions (Islam SOMETIMES gets a mention if there's been a terrorist attack and they want to blame someone). 

• 2 months ago

hahahah thats actually kind of true. they cant go 10 seconds without talking about how god isn't real

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who's God? I just know Satan as my lord. No one else. I don't know who you mean. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Carym
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, but here's why...  

https://youtu.be/WJTl2vnF3SE

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 months ago

I have a long history of being obsessed with entities that I don't believe exist.  I obsess particularly over chupacabras and leprechauns.  I attribute my obsessions to some type of mental illness.  I'm sure you'll agree.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jackolantern
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

That 'mental illness' may be attributed to having too much gray matter on your brain causing you to have the ability think far beyond a normal capacity!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In addiction, there's an obsession towards a particular sensation. The root of all addiction is interest. Something about the thing causes an attraction - like some strong magnetism. This force is usually pleasurable, keeping you bind to its effects.

What kills addiction is boredom. Maybe something about God fascinates atheists?

• ...Show all comments
    • miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

God no more fascinating than Amaterasu, Yu Ti, Zeus, Batman, Superman, James Bond, Conan the Barbarian and other fictional characters. 

• 2 months ago

Inigo Montoya : You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

-There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages.- Richard LedererWe'd like to not have a repeat of that. You're welcome.

Attachment image
    • baby Ey (MeMe)
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

would you please stop lying and admit that The Dark Ages was one of the most Enlightened and peaceful eras of Human History excepting a few years before its collapse after The Churches had become morally bankrupt? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's fun watching people rant.

• 2 months ago

I never claimed to despise "god".

I also don't obsess over it either.

What I really don't understand is why you have to be so disingenuous about everything you say.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jackolantern
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I don't hate something that people tells me exists. But I hate when people tells me that if I believe hard enough, it will make it exist. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.