Atheists: Why are you so OBSESSED with God?

You claim you despise the Lord, yet you spend your waking hour OBSESSING about Him. Why is THAT?

They only want attention, nothing more.

• Most Atheists in the World do not care about talking with those who believe in a God. Atheists who go into a Religion and Spiritual Forum, indeed lack the mental constitution to realize, this is probably not a forum for them. But hey, they love the attention, that is evident.

They're just attention seeking, church bashers. They never talk about other religions (Islam SOMETIMES gets a mention if there's been a terrorist attack and they want to blame someone). 

hahahah thats actually kind of true. they cant go 10 seconds without talking about how god isn't real

Who's God? I just know Satan as my lord. No one else. I don't know who you mean. 

• Carym

Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, but here's why...  

https://youtu.be/WJTl2vnF3SE

Youtube thumbnail

I have a long history of being obsessed with entities that I don't believe exist.  I obsess particularly over chupacabras and leprechauns.  I attribute my obsessions to some type of mental illness.  I'm sure you'll agree.

• Jackolantern

That 'mental illness' may be attributed to having too much gray matter on your brain causing you to have the ability think far beyond a normal capacity!

In addiction, there's an obsession towards a particular sensation. The root of all addiction is interest. Something about the thing causes an attraction - like some strong magnetism. This force is usually pleasurable, keeping you bind to its effects.

What kills addiction is boredom. Maybe something about God fascinates atheists?

• miyuki & kyojin

God no more fascinating than Amaterasu, Yu Ti, Zeus, Batman, Superman, James Bond, Conan the Barbarian and other fictional characters. 

Inigo Montoya : You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

-There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages.- Richard LedererWe'd like to not have a repeat of that. You're welcome.

• baby Ey (MeMe)

would you please stop lying and admit that The Dark Ages was one of the most Enlightened and peaceful eras of Human History excepting a few years before its collapse after The Churches had become morally bankrupt? 

It's fun watching people rant.

I never claimed to despise "god".

I also don't obsess over it either.

What I really don't understand is why you have to be so disingenuous about everything you say.

• Jackolantern

I don't hate something that people tells me exists. But I hate when people tells me that if I believe hard enough, it will make it exist.