Second tattoo ideas?

So im getting tattoos for my 20th birthday and I already have one picked out I’m still deciding wether to do pure black or colored on the one attached. I’m getting that one on my upper arm as pictured but I want a second tattoo on my other arm in the same place. This one has flowers and I wanted to find another tattoo design that compliments it. Should I do another flower one or a completely different style. I don’t know what tattoo types are called so I wouldn’t know how to say specifically what I want. What do you guys think would look good on the other arm? The second one is going to be same in size and I’m open to having it go further down my arm. 

Thank you for the help I need it! 

I am also getting them placed there because I have really bad kp and wish to cover it up with something I’m happy to look at everyday. 

What are you getting for your 50th birthday,wise up man 

• audrey

I like the one with color better, but that's just my personal opinion.

• LetsGetIt!2 months agoReport

Im only worried about having to match my clothes to my tattoo but I usually wear black, it does look pretty