promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

9/11 happened under Bush. Coronavirus happening under Trump. Why do the most bad things happen when republicans have the white house?

200 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oh **** and the drinking age was raised by Regan. But I do lean more to the right. But that’s the main issue the drinking age being waaaaaay to high.

• Jaq2 months agoReport

No

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

They work with the Illuminati and the NWO

• 2 months ago

Most bad things happen under Democrats administrations. It is just that the media will not report it and people like you wont remember it.

• ...Show all comments
    • marys.momma
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You are taking two items out of a vast array of them, pairing them up, and concluding that they're related.  Logical fallacy to the max.

• car253
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not sure.   Very bad depression under Jimmy Carter with long times for miles to get gas.   And, look at the Kennedy's.    And, look at Clinton scandal with Monica.

• ...Show all comments
    • daylily61
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Third, I said nothing at all, here under Car's nick, about Benghazi or ANY event occurring after October 2000.  So why are you bringing it up?  And why are you zeroing in on ME over it?   Do you have a problem with me that I don't know about?  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I mean Coronavirus isn't an America exclusive thing... It has nothing to do with the president, it's happening all over the world

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

CoVid19 is a type of SARS. 

SARS also happened under Bush. 

Bad luck but seriously, the rest of the world just doesn't get along with Republicans. Americans under Republican Presidency are really obnoxious. Remember all the hate crimes surging after Trump took office and the tiki torches with "jews will no replace us" The worst of them came out under Trump

• ...Show all comments
    • Anonymous1002 months agoReport

Retardedd words from a retardeedd by thinker.oops.im sorry, you probably dont think at all. With your logic, every bad disease and natural disaster is the direct or indirect fault of those currently in office? .... If thats the case, almost all Ministers and Presidents in the world are "Pleagues" 

• 2 months ago

if bad things are going to happen they will do not assume american politics and the laws of nature have anything to do with each other.Men will always do bad things and diseases will always balance life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

that is a topic that gets one killed if asked to many things one is

best to stay out of it

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Neither happened, all of them a HOAX! /s

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

God got annoyed at those two probably 

• ...Show all comments
    • Barr thedirty cop
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Mike, Neither did Bin Laden, but would either of these bastards have held their hands up and said “okay I’ll come quietly” not a chance! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.