Atheists can you please present me with all your facts that there is no God or sustain your lack of belief in God?

And lack of evidence is not evidence of absence it just means that in your world you have not yet discovered it.  Pluto long existed before any evidence of its erratic orbit

And please not the world Evidence, not assumptions, theories, presumptions or logical fallacies

Just the cold hard facts please

*note

There is only one fact:  Atheism is the rejection of the god claim.... ALL god claims.  Period.  End of story.  It addresses NOTHING else except the god claim.  As stated, it is a rejection of the god claim.  That rejection is based upon the lack of proof and evidence presented in support of the god claim.  That's it.

• 2 months agoReport

That's hardly socratic MoreToo, if anything it's pure trolling.

Socrates doesn't MAKE the assumption and then accuse another, the Elenchus is simply a method of extracting the reason for belief.

Hi NCWJ, God says everyone knows He exists (He’s given everyone evidence through what has been made) so they have no excuse.

That means all those who claim not to know are deluding themselves.

If they lie to themselves and are their own worst deceivers, why bother asking them anything? Or is it that you don’t believe God when He says they know?

Atheists: admitting you were wrong yesterday is the same as admitting you’re a little wiser today. There is no shame in it.

Thank you Amen. Just wanted to let you know I read it. Thank God for the experience that brought you to Him.

"Pluto long existed before any evidence of its erratic orbit", LOL, its orbit had nothing to do with it being present. We are not talking about the height, weight, hair color, how many feet or hands, or eyes your god has.  We are simply saying that you and most believers claim there is a god and that is a claim, and all we said is that we do not believe your claim. You let your god down by not proving he exists, you are in trouble with your god now, the one you claim exists. All we are saying is, we do not believe your claim. Prove that god or deny him.

There is no motivation to deny something for which you can provide no supporting facts.

While it is true that anything completely imperceptible might yet exist, I don't feel that working to prove each one does not is a worthwhile use of anyone's time.

Back to the laundry.  You will excuse me.

Source(s): As a courtesy I have attempted not to use any of your forbidden words. You are welcome.
    • Nowpower

No, my dear Fireball, you cannot be blamed or held responsible for my salvation. I hope you are well and at peace.

can u please present me with all your facts that there IS a god?  i'll wait.....

I don't have the burden of proof. Theists say , "A god exists". I say, "I don't believe you". It is then up to them to provide testable, repeatable, and demonstrable evidence, which has never been done.

• wombatfreaks

I don't assume all theists are dumb or liars (well, there is Fireball, but I think he's a anti religious troll). I think most/many are sincere believers, and the comfort gods/religion provide is so compelling,  they can not question it. 

The "cold, hard fact" is that there isn't a shred of empirical evidence for the existence of God.  Apparently, you're satisfied to base your beliefs in anecdotal evidence.  I'm not.  I try to base my beliefs in empirical evidence.

Update: What do you mean by "world Evidence?"  Is that what other people call empirical evidence?  

No why should i? Evangelism is not my style. your the lyin lion that claims it knows everything anyway so why are you asking?

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......Please stay healthy you are one of the more amusing religious trolls ya see.... The entertainment would lack if we were to lose you eh

Prove that leprechauns don't exist and then we can have a discussion about gods. 

• Acetek

As we keep saying to you delusional folks. It is up to the claimant (christian) to prove their god exists.  Atheists simply do not believe your god exists so we have nothing to prove.   Time to wake up and smell the coffee skippy

• MARK

I'm afraid, Bulldog, her intelligence isn't too high (or she hides it extremely well). She is a hypocrite. She thinks she can tell off other people for rudeness but she's always SHOUTING. They do say an empty vessel makes the most noise.