My husband won’t stop drinking?

My husband had had a drinking problem for 5 years. He would drink soooo much vodka. A month ago he drank so much that he had to go to the hospital because he almost died and I don’t even know how much our bill is yet. Sure it’s a lot.. he stopped drinking but now he is trying to start again. He is even taking therapy and almost lost his job!! I tell him if he starts again I’m going to divorce him but he just gets mad what do I do 

• Happy

I bet if you divorce him he stops drinking.

You don't make a statement like that one, unless you are fully prepared to follow through on it. Ergo, do it.  This is a situation in which he has to be the one motivated to stop drinking, and to seek the help he clearly needs to do it. Your job at this point is to save yourself and your children, if you have any. Contact Allanon. Good luck,

Only he can decide to quit.  Most people with an addiction problem need to hit rock bottom before they are willing to make a change, some won't even after they hit rock bottom.

You need to do what's right for you.  Maybe divorce papers will be the catalyst that makes him quit?

Follow through and divorce him. You can’t make him stop and he has to lose a lot in life before he chooses. Look into your local alanon group where you’ll meet others like you and be supported.