promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Israel or Palestine who is right and should I support Israel or Palestine and why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

There is no right or wrong there. The wrong, if anything, was when the UN gave the Jews a piece of Arab land that didn't belong to the UN to give away.

But Israel has exacerbated the issue by grabbing by force more Arab land in the name of national security. So given that they could not be satisfied with what the UN stole for them and had to steal more on they own, I side with Palestine in the current conflict.

• Desire
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You are one ignorant person. It was not a piece of Arab land that was given to Jews. All lived there together.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• Desire
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

If you look at it as choosing heaven or hell it is like an election. I elect Heaven.

• Desire
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Israel was chosen by God. I think we know where Palestine came from and it starts with H.

• 2 months ago

Take a look at the map of the truth. I've nothing against the Israeli people at all. Its their government.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Israel has pretty much taken over what used to be the British protectorate called Palestine. Israel is doing well economically. The challenge now is to restore prosperity and pride to the much smaller version of the country of Palestine.

• 2 months ago

Anyone familiar with the Bible knows that Biblically oriented people will side with Israel. Ishmael will not share in the birthright of Isaac.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Desire
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Amen!

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Israel is the most normal country.

• Desire
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The Jews are God's chosen people. He will destroy those in the end days who harm them. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.