promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do I transfer videos from my tablet to my computer?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Connect your Android tablet to the computer with a USB cable

Open another Windows Explorer window, one where you want the files copied to and browse to the folder on your PC that contains the files you want to transfer

Click and select the files from your computer you wish to transfer.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

That should be relatively easy you should be able to plug a USB plug sometimes it takes a mini adapter straight into your computer and you can drag-and-drop the information just like it was a USB stick

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can use an online storage app for sharing files such as google drive or iCloud, or you can use a USB cable (one end is plugged into your tablet while the other is plugged into your computer).

• 2 months ago

The easiest way is to store the video in a "cloud", like iCloud or Google Cloud Platform.  Another option is put them on an online file sharing site like dropbox.

If you have a photo sharing account with a service like smugmug than you could use that too.  

Copy the video up to the online service from your tablet, then download it from the service using your computer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

copy/paste.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.