Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is this normal?

I was at my best friends house and we were just playing on his xbox, when his dad came in to the room naked said hi, grabbed something off the desk and left. He wasn't covering his penis or anything. Is this normal?

My friend told me not to tell anyone, and I had knows his dad for a while, when I say he grabbed something off the desk, the desk wasn't directly covering the tv so he wasn't putting his dik in my direct field of view.  Still he had never done this, I'm guessing he had just had a shower cos of the towel

if he was big, he was just showing off

• Michelle2 months agoReport

Why would you show off to your child’s friend? 

• patty

he may fancy u. Watch out if u go back again and stay the night.

I assume you and your friend are both males. There is nothing wrong w/ males seeing other males naked. What you describe is normal male behavior.His father did not do anything wrong. I suppose you were surprised to see him w/o clothes, obviously he was not concerned since you are all guys.

• Zach2 months agoReport

lol this is not normal. this kind of thinking is how rape happens

• MigueI

Maybe your best friend's family has the habit of getting naked at home. You don't use to see this kind of thing in your home, that's why you think it's something weird.

• ron h

I don't understand whether he did or did not have a towel around him.    I wouldn't freak out about it, but IF THIS HAPPENED, I'd bet that he didn't know that you were there and that he's not shy in front of his son.  You said he got that thing and left right away, so I doubt that he was showing off for you.

.

If this happened just like you said, I'd NOT tell people about this.  I think that he probably didn't know you were there until he saw you and he left right away.  If this continues to happen (it won't) don't make a big deal of it, but invite your friend to your house b/c it just weirds you out.

That is not normal and what were you doing at your friend's house with this corona virus going on?

• k w

not to me......but what were the circumstances ?

If your a girl no its not,

Why are you over your friends house in the midst of a pandemic...

He's your best friend, so you should already know if that's normal at his house.  I mean, maybe his family are nudists or just aren't very shy about their bodies, especially since you're all guys, but being his best friend, you'd know that already.  So if your best friend flipped out, then obviously that's not normal.  If your best friend just kept doing whatever he was doing like it was no big deal, then obviously it's normal.

That's why you're a troll, a bad troll, one who fails to think your trolling scenario through.  You wouldn't have to ask if it was normal here because you'd already know if it was normal from your best friend.