promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Have you been in a car accident before?

If so tell me how does it feel when you hit or somebody hits you.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • car253
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That is not a question.   

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes, 1966, I was in hospital for a week and orf work for 4 weeks.

• May
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No.....................................

and.........No, I won't

• 2 months ago

Not while in a car, but on my bicycle, I've collided with trucks multiple times, including once

on my way to a final exam in tennis class. I didn't have the same strength but still participated and got the grade I hoped to get. Could barely move my arm for a week afterwards though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The scariest bit is when airbags deploy there’s an explosion. You don’t really notice that but it leaves a burning smell and you first reaction us “Oh sh1t the car’s on fire!”

• 2 months ago

Yes, a couple of high-speed rear enders. No physical injuries but the body pain that only shows up the next day feels like someone has beat you with a baseball bat.

• 2 months ago

Oh hell yeah.  I've been in more than a few.  And trust me, it's highly overrated.  Don't do it just to fit in with the cool kids.

The feelings start a split second before the impact happens.  You hear the squeal of brakes or see the oncoming vehicle, and you get an overwhelming sensation of "oh shi…" and then it happens.  If you remain conscious, you're suddenly disoriented by the shock wave combined with the sound of shattering glass and crunching / screaming metal.  That's right, metal actually screams when it's suddenly impacted and torn apart.  Then there's a really creepy quiet when everything comes to rest.  You hear stuff, but it's kind of like hearing stuff underwater.  Then your vision clears and you get your bearings back, and realize you've just been in a crash.

If you're knocked senseless or out cold by the impact force, you miss the intense stuff and just sort of wait for your senses to restart.  It's sort of like following reality, except someone keeps hitting the pause button and you don't really know what the hell is going on.  The confusion is the scary part.

Then the physical pain sets in, which is a whole other chapter.

• 2 months ago

My vehicle got rearended by a truck. Lots of pain!

• Bee V3
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

yes I was in the backseat laying down without a seatbelt on when we (me, my dad and my brother) got into a minor accident

• 2 months ago

It's exactly what you'd think it would feel like if you're stopped at a red light and some asshole in a truck yacking on their phone slams into you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.