promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How can I stop anal odor?

I know this question is a bit embarrassing but I have this smell in my anus/butt that smells so bad and I want tips on how to stop the odor/bad smell.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

can i eat it please i love dutty pum pum

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Use a little baby powder around the anal area, NOT IN THE RECTUM. It works like Baking powder it absorbs smells, and at the same time,  keeps your tushy soft as a BABY's butt.  :) Make sure to shower daily!!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There’s these things called a shower, sprays water out, get some soap have a good scrub up 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wash your butt with soap and water, when you take a shower. Wipe your butt with a tissue every time after you poop. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Shower daily and wash the area well.  Use wet wipes after you poop to get all the poop off your anus. Other than that there's not much else you can do except to avoid farting.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you leak back there just a bit, maybe just wipe back there during the day, just to check, and maybe put some tissue back there to help absorb, during the day, and maybe you may have to do that on a regular basis...dunno...

• ...Show all comments
    • k w
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

it may not be that simple, there may be a reason you haven't thought of....

• 2 months ago

showers are a great invention. try soap and water

• 2 months ago

I've heard Lume (it's some weird new deodorant brand) but I believe you can put it anywhere and it's meant to go down in that area as well. Just, look in to it if possible.

I don't use it, but I mean if you don't mind spending a few bucks that could help.

As for eliminating the odor completely... I don't know maybe try washing it better..... I know that's no help but idk how to eliminate it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Take your problem to a doctor.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wash, like a normal person 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.