Why do I taste mold?
For the last year or so I've been tasting mold when I eating potatoes, cottage cheese and on occasion cream cheese. And yes, I've checked if the products were moldy beforehand, it's only after I've taken a bite or two that I start to taste mold. If you're asking if this has happened only a couple times, no, it hasn't it happens nearly every time I eat one of the things previously listed. Typically, I get stomach and feel like I'm going to throw up, I never have diarrhea or have any issues with pooping, I don't puke either, I just feel sick for 30 minutes to an hour. I don't understand what this means, please tell me what could be happening or what is happening to me. Excuse me for any grammar mistakes.
- audreyLv 72 months ago
It's all in your head. Until you can see a therapist, just stop eating them.