Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

I’m a 25 year old woman and I am having these skin issues. What should I do? I rarely drink and never smoke or do drugs ?

I struggle with redness on my cheeks, uneven skin tone, and have large pores on my cheeks and nose. I had great skin up until now. 

I NOT KNOWETH WHAT SKIN TONE IS. 

You're 25, what do you expect?  Women start to reach their peak between 25 and 30 so while you are somewhat early, it's not by much.

Vote number two for rosacea. It presents as redness on the cheeks and uneven skin tone. This isn't a cosmetic issue, this is a medical issue. If you look up rosacea on Google the first ten results will be medical and hospital sites. It's treatable but not with anything in your kitchen - you do need real medicated creams and lotions.

Could you have Rosacea or Acne Rosacea? You might also have an allergy, it's hard to tell without seeing a photo.