Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why does my gf get angry when I tell her about how I and exgirlfriend french kissed?

Would you really want to her how your G/F made out with her ex.

Perhaps you'd be angry too if she was constantly talking about her Ex to you? Bring up the sort of things that they did together? Maybe feeling like she was comparing the two of you - to your deprement?

• RP

Most women don't like to hear about a partner's escapes before they were together, but most men are the same. No man likes to hear the details of a partner's former male or female lover(s).

She’s jealous of your ex of course! When you bring up other people like that.. you make her obsessed with your ex and not you.. I hope you realize that. Why would you want her obsessed with your ex and not with you? That’s strange. 

You are idiot! Your kiss with exgf make her get angry bc she is jealous about your ex gf.

Because it's a stupid thing to do and it's mean and hurtful. That'd be my guess. Logic.

don't ever talk about your ex when you are in a new relationsh!t.