Alcohol Withdrawl?

I’m not exactly sure where my question is but I just thought maybe there’s somebody else that’s going through this and knows what I’m talking about?I am 31 years old. I’ve been drinking more than a fifth a day for four months. I’m struggling to eat. I went to the hospital to get Librium which is a sedative to help with withdrawal and I am still shaking incredibly. They also talked about a severe B1 Deficiency. Which explains the electrical currents running through my body. Not being able to eat and vision problems. I’m not exactly sure where my question is but I just thought maybe there’s somebody else that’s going through this and knows what I’m talking about?

Maybe try the HARMS website or the Facebook page. HARMS is Harm Reduction for Alcohol and they may be able to give you some help.

AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) seems like a big weird cult to me. HARMS is better.

but you may need a doctor's help. So it might be a great idea to consult yours and/or keep seeing one.

i wish you all the best