Will the Coronavirus cancel opportunities to get a job or internship?

I am 21 (22 in September) and have never had a job before because things have always got in the way during the Summer (being away from home too long, constantly sick one Summer, applied to many jobs and got one interview but didn't get hired one Summer, etc.) and I am unable to have a job during the school year because I need lots of sleep due to medical reasons (job + full class load = sleep deprivation).

Next year will be my last year of college (assuming I pass my classes) and I really want at least some work experience before I graduate. Will this Coronavirus prevent me from getting a job during the Summer break, or will I go yet another jobless Summer?

It depends on how soon things get back to normal.  Supermarkets, Amazon & Papa Johns are hiring.

i would hope not

If it kills off enough people there will be lots of openings, just like after the black death devastated Europe.