Joy asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

My computer was Hacked big time?

I wish to ask you to close my yahoo account but I don't know how to reach you.  I was hit very hard -- hijacker/ransom malware, invasion of my life; I'm  

loosing two websites,  my computer and phone. Somehow they broke into Google Passwords. It's a horrible to experience 

the inhumanity of people.  

The tools to fix it have to be ready to use BEFORE you gt hacked, try a different non hacked machine to download fix it utilities and save the setup files to a USB flash drive.  Bring them to the virus machine and scan and clean the machine.  Better yet, pay Geek squad to do it.  If it is just a Yahoo account, just create a new one and forget about the hacked account, it is lost.

maybe you should contact cyber crime or yahoo about it

time to get educated, get a new computer, learn to run several different security programs to catch everything: Eset, Malwarebites, hitman, J2 for google, ad blocker. firewalls etc. Goggle them all, google security suites for PC etc. 

• Anthony2 months agoReport

I've been attacked lots but never actually been ransomed. In that case as soon as the ransom message pops up you need to unpower your computer immeaditly, if its battery powered pop the battery out ASAP.  Usually that kills the virus thats in RAM and  on reboot and disinfection its ok.