Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Isn't it a great feeling to help the Catholic faithful to attend Mass during the coronavirus pandemic?

I'm a traditional Catholic who attends the Traditional Latin Mass at the Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX). There are two SSPX chapels where I live. There is one in Sanger, TX (Denton County) and one in North Richland Hills, TX (Tarrant County). I normally go to Mass at the chapel in Sanger.

Unfortunately both Denton County and Tarrant County are under a stay at home order. Therefore Mass cannot be celebrated in both chapels. So heartbreaking for the faithful being unable to receive Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament.

I live in Gainsville, TX (Cooke County), which is a more rural area that is not under a stay at home order. Gatherings are only limited to 50 people in Cooke County. I own a big piece of property and I plan on having the SSPX priest say Mass on my property for the faithful. There will be three Mass times and the faithful can sign up online, allowing only 50 people max for each Mass. Mass will be said outside on my property and the chairs will be placed six feet apart from each other. In the email sent to the faithful, I am asking them to wipe down the chair they'll be sitting in with a clorox wipe before sitting down. I also mentioned in the email to the faithful not to come if they are feeling sick. So I am taking cautionary measures.

i think it is a great feeling

• Dave

No, because Roman Catholicism won't prepare you for Jesus.  "Thou shalt not make any graven images" (2nd Commandment).  Get rid of those "Mary" statues, throw out your Rosary beads (Matthew 6:7, KJV), and don't say "Hail, Mary" (Deuteronomy 18:11, KJV).  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!   

• M.

Stay home.

Pray from afar.

• Happy

Wrong category...........

This is an advice giving website. Not for what you are sharing.

• DP.

It would be far greater for you to seek the truth and let the Holy Spirit reveal to you the error of Catholic mass!

• audrey

Where are you gonna get Clorox wipes? The fat piggy hoarders have them all.

This is quite obviously a troll.

A person doesn't have to be "feeling sick" to be carrying the virus or to be infected and on their way to illness.

God isn't going to prevent you from infection. That is up to you.

I don't see the sense in being around a crowd of people right now. I would not do it. Neither would God.

i would think it is, where i live a pastor is having church anyways when noone else is