Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Falling For Someone My Bestfriend Likes ?

Okay lets start off with im an adult lol well almost 30 my bestfriend introduced me to a man as her friend someone she crushed on since childhood , me and the man have gotten really close but im scared to tell her. he has been clear to her his feelings that they will only be friends but for me he wont say that me and him text alot and talk alot just about everything but my bestfriend is still showing intrest in him like alottttttttt but i dont know what to do , do i leave him alone or presue it 

I am 30 male, send me a text message. I am single. 313-314-2328.

Leave them alone.

She may like him. He is not interested in her romantically. This idea that friendship is more important than a romantic relationship is childish. If she is a friend she will remain one

• Waterdragon

No it does not matter if she met him first. In fact its more evidence he is not interested in her romantically