What is the correct sentence?
She never does the dishes for lunch.
She never does the dishes at lunch.
- don_sv_azLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
She never does the dishes after lunch. OR
She never does the lunch dishes.
- bluebellbkkLv 72 months ago
Do you mean that she doesn't wash them?
I would simply say, 'She never does the lunch dishes'.
Remember it's perfectly possible to do the lunch dishes long after lunch, maybe late that night or even the next day.
- yet-knish!Lv 72 months ago
- Mx_intersex_folxLv 72 months ago
Both are correct, honestly
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PearlLv 72 months ago
they both sound okay to me
- Bobby JimLv 72 months ago
"She never does the lunch dishes."
- DzeLv 72 months ago
either would work .. it would be better to clarify it by saying 'lunch time' ..