if i live in maryland and work in virginia  where do i filed for my unemployment?

2 Answers

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    i would call the unemployment office and ask them this question

  • 5 months ago

    You'd file in whatever state takes unemployment insurance out of your paycheck. Probably Virginia.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.