promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Am I going to gain weight?

Ive been eating 1,100 calories a day for over a month but i’ve messed up a couple of times (5 or 6). I’m 5’1 and 107 lbs so it’s not far off from what I need to maintain a day. I want to get to 100 lbs by the summer but today I lost control and ate 3000 calories! i'm disgusted. How much weight could I have gained? Please I’m freaking out.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The MOST you could gain would only be one lb.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

You're not going to gain weight from a few incidences of over eating over a month.You are however under eating by about four hundred calories. Your weight is fine, and in the healthy range, and you do NOT need to lose any more weight. One hundred pounds at your height, could put you in the underweight range. In fact eleven hundred calories is getting into the anorexic calorie range.

• 2 months ago

One day will not ruin however you need control going forward

• 2 months ago

You do not NEED to lose weight.  You WANT to lose weight.  There is nothing wrong being 107 pounds at your height.  You won't gain any weight from what you ate today.  You should be eating twice the amount of calories you're currently eating.

• ...Show all comments
    • nascar88gyrl
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Teenagers should be eating between 1800 and 2400 calories a day.  2200 calories a day for a 15-year old is fine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.