Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Is it bad my BF will only buy a simple engagement ring? Or should I be happy he at least will go shop together?

• K8

He is smart not to waste money on a very expensive engagement ring (unless he is debt free and already has the money for the ring saved in cash).

• Jess C

Havent you heard that Taylor Swift song? You could learn a thing or two from it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RY5chgQBtvA

Is it bad that you are more concerned about showing off a big ring to all of your friends?  He should take this as a sign and run for his life while he still has a chance.

• 🦋

as long as it doesnt fade your finger be happy , but if you are dating for 2 or more years its time to mention a better one

It doesn't matter how much it cost. It can be a ring pop for all I care. What matters is that he truly loves you, and want to spend the rest of his life with you.