Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

After sex, my vagina is itching?

The guy I’ve been having sex with is sterile,

so we don’t use condoms. I’ve had sex with him three times and the first two times I was totally fine after, but the last time was two days ago and it’s started to itch so bad that it hurts my labia a little when I pee. I told my friend about it and she said it was totally normal to itch sometimes after sex, but when peeing started giving me a burning sensation it just felt kind of sus. Obviously after we had sex, I cleaned up and all. So is this normal or does it seem like I have something bad? 

• Edna

You've either got a urinary tract infection (which has nothing to do with sex), or else he's given you an STD. See a doctor and find out which it is. 

watch out when they say they are sterile

in my experience, (with a previous partner) it is possible for women to get thrush (that itch) or a urinary tract infection. (pee burning) after sex. it does not mean your partner gave you an STD, but it is easily treated. creams and drink sachets can be bought in supermarkets

No one cares about your disgusting sex life

• keerok

No, not normal at all. You got "something" from him and it would be best not to see him ever again.

• Cord

You can sooth your vagina with a piece of gefilte fish