Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Hey Politics! Three cheers for all the senior citizen Trump supporters who said they want to die in order to keep the economy going! Ready?

These wonderful Boomers ARE the Greatest Generation! 

Hip hip hooray! 

Hip hip hooray! 

Hip hip hooray!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

If they don’t get it they lied

• don
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

NO cheers for you spoiled little bytch dim milennials in your moms basement doing meth waiting on your Trump checks...

• bil
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It appears the Urban Democrat elderly will be hardest hit. Or - AKA - Biden voters...good Democrat compassion.

Source(s): Half of the DEATHS are NY City and California elderly....Which even a Democrat could catch a clue - from.
  • Strega
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

My 85 year old mother (not a boomer obviously) thinks they are all idiots, and trump too. Amazing how even with alzheimers she's still got more brains than them. Wish they'd hurry up being done so I can go see my mom again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Inflammatory rhetoric and nothing more. 

Do you expect the economy to "just" wait for the entire nation to be coronavirus free? 

• 4 months ago

Get back to work!

Don't you know that there a Billionaires suffering in isolation on private yachts surrounded by armed guards?

Have you no compassion? 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

The Greatest Generation, also known as the G.I. Generation and the World War II. You dipchit

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.